We have wonderful news: applications for the 4,000 Fulbright Scholarship 2023 in the United States are currently open. The scholarships are fully funded and are available for Masters and Ph.D. degree programs. Applications from all over the world are welcome.
Every year, almost 4000 scholarships are available. The United States Government funds the Fulbright Scholarship Program. Practically all academic subjects and backgrounds are eligible for the scholarship. If you are from any academic background and study any academic discipline, you are eligible to apply. The IELTS exam is not necessary. Following the selection, they will administer the GRE and TOEFL.
The Fulbright fellowship is one of the largest and most well-known government-funded scholarships in the United States. It is a fantastic opportunity for Foreign Students from over 155 countries to pursue their education in the United States on fully-funded scholarships. We strongly advised you to apply for the Fulbright Scholarship 2023 in the United States. Read the entire article by clicking on the link provided below.
Scholarship Country: United States
No. of Scholarships: 4,000/Year
Course Level: Masters, PhD
Available Academic Fields
- Except for clinical medicine, all disciplines are eligible.
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply in the fields of energy, education, social sciences, environmental science/studies, journalism and mass communication, water, agriculture, public health, arts and culture, management (including heritage conservation and museum studies), urban and regional planning, security/peace studies, and data science.
The United States Government funds the Fulbright Scholarship. The expenses listed below will be covered.
- Full Tuition Fee
- A living stipend
- Return Airfare Ticket
- Textbooks Provided
- Health Insurance
- Visa Fees
- A Computer and Settling-in allowance.
- Fulbright awards provide enough facilities at the same standard as most American graduate students.
- A four-year Bachelor’s degree or a Bachelor’s and Master’s combination of 16 years of formal study from an approved university is required for admission to the Master’s level.
- Applicants who have just graduated are able to apply, with the exception of MBA and Public Policy/Administration applicants, who must have two years of work experience.
- A Master’s, M.Phil., or comparable degree (a minimum of 18 years of formal education) from an approved university is required for the Ph.D. degree program.
- Candidates must have worked in Pakistan in teaching, research, or the public sector.
How to Apply!
Foundations or US embassies in your country handle applications. Candidates can apply for the Fulbright Scholarship 2023 in the United States through their native country’s Commission/Foundation or U.S. Embassy.
Deadlines vary from country to country but are around February to October annually. For more detailed information and to apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the USA Fulbright Degree Scholarship 2023 and country-specific websites.