As a Security Guard, are you qualified to supervise our premises and protect our employees and visitors? You will be in charge of detecting suspicious behavior and preventing vandalism, theft, and other criminal activity.
With VISA sponsorship, you can earn $50,000 per year as a security guard in Canada.
You must be well-trained in monitoring and dealing with perpetrators as a security guard. The ideal applicant will command respect and authority, as well as have a keen sense of observation.
The purpose is to help the organization maintain excellent working conditions by keeping our facilities safe and free of problems.
- Security Guard at Xtreme Security Inc.
Security Guard Duties
- Patrol the premises on a frequent basis to maintain order and establish presence.
- Cars and people entering the property should be tracked and permitted.
- Get rid of any trespassers or wrongdoers in the region.
- Secure all exits, doors, and windows once the procedures have been performed.
- Regularly inspect security cameras for any disturbances or unlawful behavior.
- Examine people for any suspicious conduct or items.
- Respond to alarms by investigating and evaluating the problem.
Qualifications and prerequisites
- Experienced security guard
- It is necessary to understand the legal standards for area security and public safety.
- Superior surveillance and observation abilities Report writing experience
- Technologically savvy with surveillance system experience
- Training in self-defense and First Aid/BLS
- Registration of security officers
- A high school diploma is required.
- Employment conditions: Full-time, permanent employment
- Hours are flexible.
- Start date: As soon as feasible.
- 5 positions are available.
- The Canadian government has confirmed this.
This firm has requested a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) in order to engage a temporary foreign worker to fill labor or skill shortages. Find out more.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Security Guard License
7 months to less than 1 year
- Control and supervise the operation of mechanical equipment and machinery. Resolve work-related issues;
- Make progress and other reports and submit them; Handle crisis circumstances;
- Set work plans and processes; ensure that computer systems and machinery run smoothly;
- Coordination with other work units or divisions
Make plans for maintenance and repairs.
- Help special-needs clients/guests; Staff/workers should be trained on job duties, safety procedures, and company policies.
- Oversee, coordinate, and schedule (and potentially review) worker actions.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Work under pressure; Standing for extended periods
Ability to Supervise
Flexibility; Good speech communication; Great writing communication; Customer focus; Reliability; Organized.
Who is eligible to apply for this position?
The following individuals are eligible to apply:
- Citizens of Canada and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates that have or do not have a valid Canadian work permit.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What does a security guard do?
Security guards protect a company’s workers and assets by keeping an eye out for hazards. They inspect buildings on a regular basis and may be seen at entry points to ensure that no intruders gain access.
What are the duties and responsibilities of a Security Guard?
A Security Guard is responsible for protecting property and personnel by patrolling the area and keeping an eye on surveillance equipment. They inspect buildings to ensure that policies and procedures are followed, as well as to prevent losses or damage by reporting any abnormalities that may arise, such as attempted theft of valuable items.
What Makes Someone a Security Guard?
A security guard must be able to effectively communicate. Understanding able to convey the complexities of any event to whoever gets on the scene helps them make better decisions about how to handle situations as they arise.
Who does a Security Guard work with?
A Security Officer reports to or works for a Security Manager, who is in charge of the company’s security. A Security Officer may brief the manager on specific issues, with the manager handling the more complex components.