EPFL Master Fellowship in Switzerland 2023 – Another opportunity awaits all international students to study in Switzerland with reduced tuition expenses. All students can now apply for EPFL Excellence Fellowships and complete their Master’s program.
All international students with outstanding academic records are encouraged to apply for this fellowship in Switzerland. There are no geographical restrictions; you can apply from anywhere. It is a fully financed fellowship that is available to both male and female students.
The EPFL (École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne) is a world-class public research institute that specializes in natural sciences and engineering. It is a fantastic opportunity for all international students to take advantage of this fellowship and build social and environmental transformations. You will also have the opportunity to discover the beauty and culture of Switzerland.
Hence, if you are interested in education, research, and innovation, you should take advantage of this opportunity because the EPFL’s sole goal is to deliver the greatest knowledge that can only benefit individuals in the long run in the global market. Check out the details below and apply to learn more about the Fully Paid fellowship program in Switzerland.
- Country: Switzerland
- Host institute: EPFL
- Degree level: Masters
- Type: Fully Funded
- Duration: 4 semesters of Master’s degree
- Deadline: 15th April to 15th December 2023
Advantages of EPFL Excellence Fellowships
The EPFL Fellowship also provides the following advantages:
- CHF 10,000 per semester as a scholarship.
- Students will also get an Excellence certificate upon completion of the Master’s degree program.
- A chance to study and network with the industry’s most powerful figures.
Conditions for Eligibility
For example, the eligibility conditions for EPFL Excellence Fellowships are straightforward;
- This EPFL Excellence Fellowship is open to candidates of any nationality and location.
- All students must meet the competitive academic qualification and score requirements.
- Every student ensures that this master’s degree is their first at EPFL.
- Students who have previously earned a Master’s degree are ineligible to apply.
Required Documents for EPFL Master Fellowship
- Academic transcripts
- Recommendation letters from 2 professors
- Motivation letter
How Do You Apply?
The EPFL Fellowship application is completed online; please follow the instructions below before submitting your application.
- Apply for the Master’s Degree program at EPFL and check the box requesting for a fellowship on the same application form.
- You must select the option and apply for the master’s degree using the same application form.
- Fill out the form carefully and submit it with the necessary documents.
Official Website: EPFL Excellence Fellowships
We have brought you the greatest Fellowship Program in EPFL Switzerland today. If you want to pursue a master’s degree, you must apply for this fellowship in order to receive a discounted and low-cost education at the Swiss Federal Institute.
We Youth Opportunity gives the most recent chances for youth worldwide. Using our platform, you can explore a wide range of opportunities, including Exchange Programs, Scholarships, Internships, Conferences, Online Courses, and other relevant information about trending prospects. All opportunities shared on our site include an official link at the bottom of the page. Each user can get clarification from the official link. You can reach us via the social media channels listed above.