Do you want a fully funded scholarship in the United States in 2023? Welcome to the right location; in this post, we presented a comprehensive guide to studying in the United States as well as the Top Fully Supported Scholarships in the United States for Foreign Students in 2023. As we all know, American universities are more expensive than those in other nations, but they also provide fully-funded scholarships.
In terms of education and research quality, American universities rank first in the world. According to the QS Global University Rankings, the top four universities in the world are all American. Studying in the United States will provide you with many advantages and chances that you will not be able to find in any other country. All of the world’s major multinational corporations, such as Google, Facebook, and YouTube, are headquartered in America. You can acquire a job at these companies after finishing your degree; thousands of prior overseas students have done so. Even the CEOs of Google, Facebook, and Microsoft attended US universities as students.
The Scholarship is accessible for all courses of study and fields. The United States has a bigger number of international students, with about 1.1 million of the world’s 4.6 million students enrolled in 2017. The United States is home to over 24% of the world’s international students. It’s time to make your ambition a reality by applying for the best Scholarships in the USA 2023 For Foreign Students.
Scholarships in the USA 2023 For International Students
- Stanford University Scholarship
- Fulbright Scholarship
- Bill Gates Scholarships
- University of Arizona Scholarships
- Clark University Global Scholars Program
- University of Michigan
- Boston University Scholarship
- University of Hawaii Scholarships
- Google scholarships
- Harvard University Scholarship
1. Stanford University Scholarship
Stanford is one of the world’s most prestigious universities, and it is ranked second in the world by QS World University Rankings. Palo Alto University was founded in 1885 and is located in the city of Palo Alto. Scholarships are available at Stanford University for Bachelor’s, Master’s, Ph.D., MBA, MFA, and Degree programs. Stanford awards 1700 scholarships each year for undergraduate and graduate degrees. You can apply without having to take any language tests.
Available Course and Programs
- School of Engineering (All Fields)
- School of Earth, Energy, and Environmental Sciences
- School of Humanities and Sciences
- School of Medicine
- School of Law
- Graduate School of Education
- Graduate School of Business
- Continuing Studies
Undergraduate Financial Aid:
- Free Tuition: For families earning less than $150,000.
- Tuition, Living, and other expenses: For families earning less than $65,000.
Graduate Financial Aid:
- Covers Full Tuition and associated fees
- Stipend for living and academic expenses (Living, Books, Local Transportation, Instruction Material and other personal expenses) covered by A Knight Hennessy Scholarship.
- Economy-Class Ticket for one Annual Trip
For further information and to apply visit the Stanford University Website, For Graduates and For Undergraduates
2. Fulbright Scholarship
Fullbright is one of the world’s best and most distinguished scholarship programs. J. William Fulbright established it in 1946. Every year, about 8,000 people are chosen for this scholarship program. Almost 370,000 scholarships have been awarded to students since the program’s inception.
Fullbright scholarships are available to persons from 160 countries worldwide. Scholarships are available for both Master’s and Ph.D. degree programs. Apart for clinical medicine, all fields of study and academic courses are available.
Deadline: February to October annually
The following is a list of the benefits provided by the Fully Paid Scholarships in the United States for Foreign Students 2023.
- Tuition Fee
- A living stipend
- Health Insurance
- Visa Fees
- A Computer and Settling-in allowance.
For details and to apply visit the FULBRIGHT SCHOLARSHIP
3. Bill Gates Scholarships
Bill Gates also has one of the best scholarship programs in the world. This fellowship was established in 1991 with the goal of providing fully funded scholarships in the United States. Every year, about 300 scholarships are awarded in the United States. The scholarship will pay all of the students’ expenditures. Scholarships are only available for undergraduate programs.
Bill Gates Scholarship Benefits
- Tuition Fee
- Room rent
- Books expenses
- Transportation, and may include other personal costs.
- A US citizen or national
- Applicants from the following countries Asian & Pacific Islander American, African-American, American Indian/Alaska Native, or Hispanic American
For more information and apply visit the Gates Scholarship Program
4. University of Arizona Scholarships
The University of Arizona, founded in 1885, is a public research institution in Tucson, Arizona. Scholarships are available for undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral degree programs at the university. Scholarships are available for over 100 degree programs for both undergraduate and graduate studies. The award is open to both US citizens and international students. You can apply without taking the IELTS or GRE. Foreign Scholarships, Financial Assistance, and Loans are also available at the University of Arizona.
Available Fields and Majors
- Bio and biomedical science
- Business, economics
- Agriculture Sciences
- Animal and Veterinary Sciences
- Agriculture Planning and development
- Arts and Media
- Environment and sustainability
- English Literature
- Engineering and Technology
- Education and human development
- Communication, Journalism
- Health, Nutrition, Fitness
- Culture and language
- computer and information science
- Physical and space science
- Philosophy and religious studies
- Law, Policy and Social Justice
- Social and Behavior Science
- mathematics, statistics and data science
Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Global Wildcat Award which offers $4,000 – $35,000 per academic year
- For transfer students $5,000-$12,000 per academic year
- Merit-based scholarships
If you are interested to apply, please visit the official website of Arizona University. For Undergraduates Please (Visit Here). For Graduates (Visit Here)
5. Clark University Global Scholars Program
Clark University, located in Worcester, Massachusetts, is a well-known private research university. Clark University’s four-year undergraduate programs include the Clark Global Scholars Program. Clark University offers over 30 undergraduate programs, 12 interdisciplinary focuses, and over 30 advanced degree and professional certificate programs. This grant is available to all international students.
Scholarship Benefits and Financial Aid
- Clark Global Scholars Program: $15,000 to $25,000 per year (For Four years)
- Need-based financial aid
- Richard Traina Scholarship
- Robert Goddard Scholarship
- Jonas Clark Scholarship
- Presidential LEEP Scholarships
- Global Scholars Program Scholarships
- Segal AmeriCorps Scholarship
- Yellow Ribbon Program for Veterans
- Tuition Exchange Scholarship
For further details and to apply visit the Clark scholarships website
6. University of Michigan
The University of Michigan, founded in 1817, is a public research institution in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Michigan is one of the top-ranked and oldest universities in the country. Scholarships are available for over 100 undergraduate and graduate programs at the university. The scholarships are available to international students from all around the world as well as US citizens. You can apply without taking the IELTS or GRE. Merit Scholarships are also available at the University of Michigan.
Available Fields of Study at the University of Michigan
- College of Engineering & Computer Science
- College of Arts, Sciences, & Letters
- College of Business
- College of Education, Health, & Human Services
- International Undergraduate Scholarship: $40,000
- Annual grant for International Students: $10,000 up to four years.
- For Graduate Scholarship: Graduate Scholarships Varies by Course and Departments
If you are interested to apply, visit the official website University of Michigan
7. Boston University Scholarship
Boston University, founded in 1839, is a private research institution in Boston, Massachusetts. International students as well as US citizens can apply for scholarships at universities offering undergraduate and graduate-level programs. The university offers around 300 different study options. The best thing about this university is that 96% of students got jobs within six months of completing their graduate degree.
Fields of Study at Boston University
- College of Engineering
- College of Fine Arts
- College of Arts & Sciences
- College of Communication
- College of General Studies
- College of Health & Rehabilitation Sciences: Sargent College
- Frederick S. Pardee School of Global Studies
- Wheelock College of Education & Human Development
- Questrom School of Business
- School of Hospitality Administration
- Boston University Trustee Scholarships: Scholarship will cover Full tuition and other fees
- BU Presidential Scholarship: $25,000 per year
For details visit the official Website of the BU University Scholarships
8. University of Hawaii Scholarships
Candidates for the ADB University of Hawaii Scholarships are welcome to apply. The University of Hawaii is a Public Research University that ranks among the best in the United States. The Asian Development Bank offers around 300 scholarships at Hawaii University each year. The scholarships are available for Master’s and Doctoral studies. The ADB Scholarship will pay all of the international students’ expenditures.
- Full Tuition fee
- House rent
- A Stipend for food and incidental expenses
- Health and Medical insurance
- Allowance for books, materials, etc
- Subsidy toward health insurance coverage.
- Thesis Fund
Available Fields of Study
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Global MBA-Japan Track)
- Natural Resources & Environmental Management
- Ocean and Resources Engineering
- Pacific Island Studies
- Public Administration
- Tropical Plant & Soil Science
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Master of Law
To apply visit the University of Hawaii Website.
9. Google scholarships | 100,000
Google announced 100,000 scholarships for applicants from all across the world. Millions of people are unemployed as a result of Covid-19, which is why this chance was created. The best part about this scholarship is that you may apply for it while sitting at home, thanks to Online Scholarships Certifications. As we all know, schools and universities are expensive, so taking these certificates online, which are equivalent to a four-year degree program, is a better option.
Google Scholarship programs are
- Data Analytics
- Project Management
- User Experience (UX) Design
Google says that data analysts can earn $66,000 a year, project managers can earn $93,000 a year, Google says a UX designer can earn $75,000 a year. We encouraged you to must apply for this google scholarship.
- There is no previous experience required
- It takes just six months to complete
- Developed by Google
- Grants and scholarships will be available
If you are interested to apply, visit the Google Scholarships Website
10. Harvard University Scholarship
Harvard University, founded in 1636, is a private research institution in Cambridge, Massachusetts. It is ranked third in the world by QS. This program is open to applicants of all qualifications and from all around the world. There are 100 scholarships available for online courses.
- Computer Science
- Data Science
- Art & Design
- Education & Teaching
- Health & Medicine
- Social Sciences
If you are interested in this program, visit the Harvard University Official Website for enrollment
Other Scholarships in USA for International Students 2023
Coca-Cola Scholarships Program
U.S. High school seniors are eligible to apply for the Coca-Cola Scholarships Program. The scholarship award is $20,000 which covers all your expenses.
For More Information: Coca-Cola Scholarship in the USA
Hubert Humphrey Fellowship Program
Hubert Humphrey Fellowship Program is for the Non-Degree programs for international students. The duration of this fellowship program is 10 months. The purpose of this program is to bring young and talented students to explore the culture and polish their leadership skills.
Berea College Scholarships
Berea College granted 100% tuition fees to all the selected international Students. The scholarship is only provided for the first year of enrollment. The scholarship will also cover the other expenses of living, board, etc
Emory University Scholar Programs
Emory University provides the Partial to Full Merit-Based Scholarship. The scholarships are only for Bachelor’s level degree programs.
For More Information
US Scholarships for Developing Countries
- MasterCard Foundation Scholarships: Only for the Students from the African Countries.
- Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship
- Mandela Washington Fellowship: For the Young African Leaders. The purpose of this scholarship is to create leadership qualities in the African young generation. From the start to now almost 4,400 scholarships granted to African students.