The ideal strategy to reach your target audience is to go live on TikTok in addition to dancing to popular TikTok songs with stylish transitions and filters. Businesses and content producers can communicate with their target audience and demonstrate their authenticity with this technology.
But regrettably, not everyone can use TikTok live. To enable this feature, users on TikTok must have at least a thousand followers.
You don’t have a thousand fans? No issue. Technically, it is feasible to use the Live functionality without accomplishing this goal. We discovered a method that will let you to go live even if you don’t have 1000 followers.
You can learn everything you need to know about going live on TikTok without a thousand followers in this article.
Let’s get going!
You must submit a support ticket in order to get your account’s live functionality enabled on TikTok if you don’t have the necessary number of followers. Follow these 10 simple actions to do so:
- Launch the app, then select your profile.
- Select the three dotted icon in the top right corner of your screen
- Locate the “Report a problem” link by scrolling down.
- Next, select the “Live/Payments/Rewards” menu item. To open it, tap.
- Tap “I can’t start a live,” then choose “Live Host.”
- A “Is your problem resolved?” question would be asked. To answer the question, select “No.”
- Next, select “I still have a problem.”
- You must fill out a complaint noting that the live feature for your account was previously enabled but is no longer functional on the feedback form. Something along the lines of “Thank you. I used to be able to begin a live broadcast. You might also say that your followers want you to go live. If you’re not very good at writing or persuading people, it would be advisable to ask for assistance from someone who is.
- Type in the email address TikTok can use to get in touch with you. If you are not requested, do not give your email address.
- Next, select “Report.” You have submitted your report to TikTok, who will respond to your support request once they have received it. Your account will then be enabled, allowing you to go live without the need for 1000 followers.
Be aware that there is no absolute certainty with this approach. According to accounts, some people feel this technique was successful for them while others disagree. This has lately emerged as the most effective method for enabling live videos on your account without having to wait till you have a thousand followers.
How long does it take for the “Live” to start working?
This is entirely up to TikTok and its staff. Some accounts may take a day to activate after submitting a support ticket, while others may only take a few hours. However, the Live feature often takes 24 to 48 hours to activate.
Is this Trick for TikTok LIVE legal?
Without a doubt. This in no way violates the TikTok Community Guidelines, which provide all the legal information you need to know about TikTok. TikTok will help if you open a support ticket if you can’t wait until you have a thousand followers and need to go live right away.
Is there a minimum age requirement?
The only prerequisite for live broadcasts according to TikTok’s Community Guidelines is that the user be at least 16 years old, aside from the quantity of followers. The activation of your live account will not be impacted by the number of followers you have.
Even if I meet all the requirements, I can’t go live on TikTok.
You can try updating the app on the Play Store or the App Store depending on your device if you believe you have fulfilled all the conditions to go live but your live button is still inactive. Alternately, you might try deleting and reinstalling it.
You can, however, simply wait a few days for your account to be activated if you’ve just surpassed 1,000 followers.
Try filing a report with the support team if none of these other alternatives are successful.
On TikTok, how can I go live?
The method is simple if you want to go live on TikTok and have a thousand followers.
- On your device, launch the app, then tap the “create” icon at the bottom of the home screen.
- At the navigation bar, look for the “live” option.
- You can set up your life by either snapping a new photo or adding one from your camera roll.
- You can become well-known on Tik Tok by selecting a thumbnail and headline that accurately reflect the content of your live stream.
If you claim not to have seen a TikTok video, you must be living under a rock. TikTok has established itself as the most participatory and captivating social media network, especially for the younger generation, because to its expertly edited films and live streaming feature.
The TikTok Live function is a superior alternative to TikTok’s primary purpose of posting and sharing videos. It provides creators, influencers, and anybody else with a flare for media the chance to communicate more personally with their followers, to express their creativity, and even to gain gift points.
I hope this article was helpful to you, especially if you were wondering how to go live on TikTok without having a thousand followers. We are aware that going live on TikTok can be a little intimidating, especially if it is your first time.
The good news is that you will ultimately get the hang of it as long as the content you are producing is engaging and interactive.