Applications for Idex Scholarships to study in France are being accepted at Côte d’Azur University. This scholarship program for studying in Europe intends to attract top candidates for university studies. The scholarship program is open to candidates of all nationalities who intend to study in one of the approved Master’s degrees and covers all tuition fees as well as a €5,000 stipend paid in two payments over the academic year.
Academic excellence is the primary selection criterion. As a result, candidates must have an outstanding academic record and exhibit the ability to flourish in their field of study. Each year, approximately ten Idex scholarships are offered to the top MSc candidates. Côte d’Azur University is a French public research university. In 2016, the institution was awarded the prestigious Initiative d’Excellence (Idex) label, placing it among the top ten French research-intensive universities.
The university has 35,000 students in starting and continuing education, with 20% of them being foreign students, and eight University and Research Schools (EUR). Its university campuses are spread over numerous cities in the region of Alpes-Maritimes, as well as the Sophia Antipolis technology park. It is part of the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur academic region, which also includes the academies of Aix-Marseille and Nice.
- Université Côte d’Azur in France is the host institution.
- Please see the list of fields of study below.
- About ten scholarships are available.
- The duration is one year.
- Candidates of any age or nationality are welcome.
This university scholarship program for studying in France is a merit-based grant that covers the full tuition fees and includes a stipend of €5,000 paid in two payments over the academic year. The chosen individual will therefore be able to concentrate on their academics without having to worry about such fees. The scholarship is only for a single year.
This scholarship program is offered to students who apply to one of the foreign programs indicated below at Université Côte d’Azur:
- European Masters Molecular Pathology
- MSc Biobanks and complex data management
- MSc Data science & artificial intelligence
- MSc Biocontrol solution for plant health
- MSc Modeling of neuronal and cognitive systems
- MSc Environmental hazards and risks management
- MSc Music scoring for visual media and sound design
- MSc Management of the flavor and fragrance industry
- MSc Marres Ocean science conservation and innovation
- MSc SMART-EDTECH.
Eligibility for Idex Scholarships at Côte d’Azur University
Academic excellence is the primary criterion for selection for this scholarship to study in France. As a result, applicants of any age or country are welcome to apply as long as their results meet expectations. Additionally, candidates must:
hold a credential for an undergraduate degree;
have applied for one of the above-mentioned qualified programs;
Comply with any additional program requirements. For more information, please contact the university.
Students who have previously registered at Université Côte d’Azur are ineligible. Furthermore, this scholarship cannot be coupled with another.
How to Apply for the Idex Scholarships at Côte d’Azur University?
Those who wish to apply for this scholarship to study in Europe should first apply for the MSc program of their choice BEFORE applying for the IDEX Scholarship. To apply, please follow the steps below:
Complete the Idex Scholarship Application Form electronically. Do not print to fill in manually (see “How should I complete the form” section for more details).
- Rename the file “IDEX Scholarship application – your name”
- Prepare a PDF copy of your academic transcripts for your last academic year
- Merge the form and the academic transcript into one single document
- Send your application to email@example.com with the title “IDEX Scholarship application + your name + MSc you applied to”.
Note : If you are currently completing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent, provide your transcript for the academic year 2021-2022. If you have already completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent, provide your transcript for the final year of your degree.
How should I complete the form
The form is divided into 2 parts. The first one covers your personal details and is straightforward. Two remarks though:
- Regarding your date of birth (D.O.B.) please use the format dd/mm/yyyy
- Make sure you indicate an e-mail address that will not be deactivated as it will be used to inform you of the outcome
The second one covers your Academic Background and the results obtained.
- If you are currently completing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent, we will want to know about the 2021-2022 academic year. You will need to provide the title of your degree, the name and location of your university and also the overall grade for that year. This will be checked against the academic transcript included in your application.
- If you have already completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent, we will want to know about your final year of studies. You will need to provide the title of your degree, the university name and location as well as your overall grade for that year. This will be checked against the academic transcript included in your application.
Note: Candidates will receive an automatic confirmation when the administration receives their applications. The outcome of the scholarship should be announced around mid-June 2023, whether favorable or not.
The application deadline is May 15, 2023. To know more about the Idex Scholarships at Côte d’Azur University, please visit the official page.