Save-On-Foods is one of BC’s Top Employers, B.C.’s Most Loved Brand, and a wonderful place to advance your career, with a staff of 22,000 of the world’s greatest grocers at more than 180 shops from B.C. to Manitoba. Our tradition of exceptional value and customer service extends back more than a century and continues to this day in every town we serve.
We offer chances for continual development, competitive overall remuneration, and an enjoyable working atmosphere at Save-On-Foods. We demonstrate corporate responsibility by living our fundamental principles, which include assisting the local community and recognizing our world-class team.
This is currently a part-time position. Successful applicants for this job will receive an average of 16 to 40 hours per week, with the possibility for additional growth opportunities.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering groceries in a fully equipped van and provide exceptional customer first service
- Working with online shopping team and customer service center to resolve customer service recovery situations involving returns, refunds, etc.
- Achieving operational standards for the Online Shopping Department
- Operating the delivery vehicle safely adhering to the rules of the road
- Maintaining delivery vehicle to a high standard of cleanliness and roadworthiness
- Experience in a customer service related role
- Valid class 5 BC driver’s license (“N” is not accepted) and a clean driver’s abstract
- Strong work ethic and “let’s get it done” attitude
- The ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- The ability to use a smart phone and operate Google Maps
Here are some of the perks we have to offer:
- A competitive starting wage of $18.00 per hour
- Team Member offers and discounts
- Educational Reimbursement
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Opportunities to learn and grow
- Wellness and Team Member assistance program
- A dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- An organization that supports local growers, products, community groups, and the environment
Join our Team!
Come and be a part of an energetic and inclusive team where we work together to have fun and achieve our goals. If you are a positive, customer-focused individual, we would love to hear from you. Apply now and add your smile to the mix!
To apply for this job please visit saveonfoods.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.