Website Altium Packaging LP
Full Job Description
We incorporate our Guiding Principles into all aspects and at all levels of the organization and use them as a framework for decision-making. We believe our Guiding Principles foster a culture of excellence that benefits both employees and customers.
Our Guiding Principles
- Act with Integrity & in Compliance
- Drive Value Creation
- Be Disciplined Entrepreneurs
- Focus on the Customer
- Act with Humility
- Treat others with Dignity and Respect
- Seeking Fulfillment in your Work
This is the entry level position. The Production Packaging Associate is responsible for proper packaging of materials and finished products. This position will also load and move material and operate packaging equipment. The Utility Worker will also be required to follow Good Manufacturing Practices.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Demonstrates punctuality and adheres to work schedule.
- Works well and effectively with others.
- Demonstrates a One Team Cross Functional attitude by working well and effectively with others
- Demonstrates safe work practices by wearing appropriate PEE, following Stop Think Act, and by immediately escalating abnormalities when found.
- Demonstrates Operator Driven Quality by performing hourly inspections, by adhering to GMP policy, and by immediately escalating issues when any defect is found.
- Can safely and efficiently operate on a designated line
The requirements listed below are minimum requirements for the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities who are [linkoptimizer:2] otherwise qualified to safely perform the essential functions of the job, unless such accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the Company.
- Basic mathematical skills are required.
- Basic computer experience.
- Prefer High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Completion of Altium Production/Packaging Associate I training within 90 days of hire date.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Take your career to the next level at Altium Packaging!
To apply for this job please visit careers.altiumpkg.com.